Friday, December 9, 2011

Open Source and Troubleshooting

Firefox and Google Chrome.
I don’t use either of these.
They might be more popular because they are faster.

VLC media player
It’s light weight, open source, and nearly supports all video and audio formats.
I wouldn’t, iTunes is better.

Because it’s portable and it saves space on your hard drive.

The only one that would be convenient would be portable firefox in case somewhere doesn’t have a browser. Because the school is against any thing and everything that they didn’t come up with themselves.

My iPod won’t turn on
            -Charge it.
My iPad isn’t charging.
            -Make sure it’s plugged in.
My iPod screen is black.
            -Unlock it.
My computer won’t turn on.
            -Plug it in.
My keyboard won’t work.
            -Plug in and restart.
My remote won’t work.
            -Put new batteries in it.
My mouse won’t work.
            -Replace the batteries or plug it in.
My phone won’t turn on.
            -Buy a new one.
My car won’t start.
            -Jump start it, or get a new battery.
My garage door won’t open.
            -Press the button harder, or give it a boost.

No comments:

Post a Comment